AIBPM’s Accepted Articles for The Sinta 2 Indexed Journal and Scopus Indexed Journal Publication
The Association of International Business and Professional Management (AIBPM) always tries to bridge the lecturers and researchers to publish their articles in credible journals, and recently, the AIBPM has succeeded to make these papers accepted for the publication in some journals.
Society Journal Vol. 9 No. 1, 2021 (Sinta 2):
1. Benedictus Kristo Wijayanto, Asri Laksmi Riani. The Influence of Work Competency and Motivation on Employee Performance
2. Irfandi Buamonabot, Muhammad Asril Arilaha, Johan Fahri. Selection Satisfaction and Attributes of Higher Education Institutions: Mediation of Information Satisfaction
3. Sherry Hadiyani, Abdhy Aulia Adnans, Ferry Novliadi, Fahmi Ananda. The Influence of Prophetic Leadership and Job Satisfaction toward Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) on Employees of Prof. DR. H. Kadirun Yahya Foundation in Medan”
4. Hartati Hardady, Muhsin N. Bailusy, Rheza Pratama, Johan Fahri. Defining Financial Management Within Sakeenah Family
5. Franky, Thomas Budiman. Analisis Pengaruh Integritas Dan Kepuasan Terhadap Loyalitas Guru Di Kupang
6. Ruslan Kamis, Abdullah W. Jabid, Adnan Rajak, Johan Fahri. Measuring post-training effectiveness of new training program—a study on DIKLAT PIM Reformer Model
7. Ibnu Sina Hi. Yusuf, Ririn Damayanti, Johan Fahri, and Fichriyanto M. Ahmad. Branding the City of Ternate
8. Suriana A.R. Mahdi, Rinto Syahdan, Nurdin, Irfandi Buamonabot. Transparency of Village Financial Management Pulau Morotai Distric
9. Asrudin Hormati, Nurdin, Rinto Syahdan, Irfandi Buamonabot. An Empirical Study on Good Corporate Governance and Financial Government: Firm Size as Control of the Variable listed Indonesian Stock Exchange Service Company
10. Hartaty Hadady, Rachman Dano Mustafa. Investor Herding Behavior in Infrastructure Companies on the IDX: Data Panel Approach
11. Fadhliah M. Alhadar, Ida Hidayanti. Psychological Ownership in Organizations: The Role of Person-Organization Fit and Consequences on Support for Change and Organizational Citizenship Behavior
There is also one article that has been accepted for the Scopus publication in Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business (JAFEB):
Yasintha Soelasih, Sumani Sumani. The Effect of Word-of-Mouth on Purchase Intention: A Case Study of Low-Cost Carriers in Indonesia. Volume 8 Issue 4, April 30, 2021.
Congratulations to the authors! We’re glad to help you for your further research.